This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. Learn More

Ask Me a Question

On May 13th, I'll be recording a podcast with Chris Kresser of The Healthy Skeptic. Chris interviewed me about a year ago, and I thought it went well. Chris is a good host and asks interesting questions.

This time around, we're going to do things a bit differently. I'll start with a little overview of my current thoughts on obesity, then we'll answer reader questions. The show is going to be mostly about obesity and related matters, but I may answer a couple of questions that aren't related to obesity if they're especially interesting. There are two ways to leave questions: either in the comments section of this post, or the comments section of Chris's post. The show will air on May 24th.


There are going to be a lot of questions, and I apologize in advance that I won't be able to answer them all. I'm more likely to answer a question if:

  • It's asked repeatedly
  • The answer will be particularly informative for listeners
  • It fills a gap in what I've written
  • It offers a constructive challenge to my ideas
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Update: We recorded the show today (5/13), so I won't be taking any more suggestions. Thanks!

source : http://merdeka.com, http://wholehealthsource.blogspot.com, http://cnn.com

0 Response to "Ask Me a Question"

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *